BOBSA is the premier national organization that provides African American’s the platform to demonstrate competitive leadership in the $9 billion dollar Black Hair Care & Cosmetic Industry nationwide and internationally.
We recognize, value, and seek out those individuals and businesses that have a positive impact on related traditional and new hair care institutions.
B.O.B.S.A. is dedicated to keeping members informed on industry news, trends, and issues that affect Black owned businesses. Receive B.O.B.S.A. ’s monthly newsletter and learn more about what is happening in our industry.
Vendors and Partners
What We Do
Help Black Owned Beauty Supply Stores Get Open
Open Your Storefront
We are waiting to help you!
Whether you are opening a new brick and mortar beauty supply store, or need help with your existing store front, we provide consulting services from industry professionals who are committed to your entrepreneurial venture.
Helpful Resources At Your Fingertips
Location And Inventory
We are dedicated to get your store open
Assistance with Opening a traditional Beauty Supply Store Form Start to finish BOBSA is there for you. A BOBSA consultant will provide a startup cost assessment that includes the cost of products for your business. Inventory is ordered through the BOBSA network of distributors.
Find A Business Near You
Search Our Directory
Receive authorization to use the BOBSA logo on your website and marketing material. To protect our brand, our logo use guidelines prohibit use of our official BOBSA logo on any member or non-member marketing and communication material or website with written permission. BOBSA members are permitted and encouraged to download the “BOBSA Member” logo and display it prominently on their website. We also ask that you include a link to www.bobsa.org.
Supply and Demand
What Service is Best For You
B.O.B.S.A. Membership1 Year
- BOBSA is dedicated to keeping members informed on industry news, trends, and issues that affect Black owned businesses.
Vendors / Partners1 Year
- Vendors Program connects in our network so they can found by our members looking for vendors for beauty supplies.
- B.O.B.S.A. offers a fee for services for consultations for facilitating projects, ideas, and business ventures.
Commercial Real EstateLifetime
- Real estate agents or companies that have commercial properties to list. Add your information so members can find you.
Phone Advice6 Months
- B.O.B.S.A. offers Over The Phone Only Advise Services for those seeking mimimuim consulting for there business.
Get Latest Updates
From: U.S. Embassy & Consulate On August 28, 1963, some 100 years after President Abraham...
Nelly’s Beauty Supply & Salon
217 South Main St
Attleboro, MA 02703
Dr. Amerson is an entrepreneur, 40+ years, and the owner of LA's Hair & Scalp Clinic. She...