Business Plan Development Consulting Services
A business plan is your strategic action plan to operating and funding your big idea. Starting a new business can be daunting, but at the same time it can be exhilarating. Each year many people will start up a new business, sadly only a small percentage will make it through the first year. Many of the failures of business success will be the result of a lack planning.
As a new business owner, you owe it to yourself to develop a detail business plan for how you intend to operate, fund and grow your business. After all, it is the single most important part of starting a business.
Most people who decide not to prepare a business plan do so at their own peril. Before deciding on preparing your business plan you should ask yourself a few questions. If you answer yes to all of the questions below then your next step is to prepare a business plan before launching your new venture.
* Do I have a great idea for a profitable business venture?
* Will my idea solve a problem or satisfy a need in the marketplace?
* Do I have the passion to see my idea turn to action?
* Have I saved enough money for start up business?
* If so, can I afford 20% skin in the game? (use of my own money)
* Do I have good credit or a credit score of 680 or better?
* Do I have the skills, education and training to run a business?
* Will my family support me?
* Am I ready to leave my 8 hour a day job for 16 hours or more a day job working for myself?
* Can I afford to live off less money working for myself than what I was making working for someone else until my business grow and show a profit?
All services are customized to meet your specific needs. Services include a broad-based research incorporating primary and secondary sources to provide a market overview. Market research may include both primary and secondary research sources. Primary research comprises of collecting information directly from the sources through interviews, surveys, and observation. Secondary research is based on existing data and information that was collected by others by a third party.
How it works:
Regardless of the size and scope of your business needs, we approach every assignment with the same close attention to detail and high level of professionalism. Though each project is customized to a client’s specific needs, all engagements will follow the same methodology:
- Initial discussion to identify your individual requirements leading to the formulation of a research strategy, methodology, budget, and timeline.
- Kick-off discussion to confirm project scope, communications plan and timeline.
- Research and analysis is conducted.
- Business Plan or Research report preparation.
- Project follow-up to ensure that the client’s needs were met and to determine if subsequent work may be beneficial.
At Urban Beauty Market we pride ourselves on providing the best industry specific data available for the beauty industry and we have the numbers to back us up.
To Learn more about our business plan and market research services click on the following link: Urban Beauty Market.
Gail Joiner, MSA
Click on the link for more information: Joiner Consultancy
We offer professional consulting services and tailored business solutions to many of your business needs. Our startup business plans are ideal for investors and banking institutions. We provide detailed, customized business plans that convey your ideas and concept to your readers. Your business plan will contain a high-level executive summary, plus business identification, products & services, market & industry, strategy & implementation, management & risk assessment; capitalization plan, 3 – 5 years financial projections.
Through consultation or a modified service package, we can address any needs your potential or existing business may have. Our startup services include helping you
create a formal and legitimate presence in the marketplace.
We will also help you to brainstorm your ideas and concept in order to make them marketable.
We will help you prepare a customized business plans for your startup or existing company. Our business plans includes a detail report of your business and financial projections, including assumptions. We will work with you to develop a complete business plan based on your business idea. All business plans vary according to the type and complexity of the business, the stage of the business in its economic life cycle, and the intended purpose of the plan and its audience.
All business plan are completed within two to four weeks.
ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Customized Business Plan
- Business Formation through Incorporation or LLC
- Patent Search & Application Assistance
- Concept Creation and Development Plan
- Product Development Research
- Website Analysis
- Logo Concept Design & Creation
- Unlimited revisions and follow-up engagement
Pricing & Terms:
$3,500 – 50% Initial down payment & 25% 1st draft and completion
- Most plans are completed with 2 – 4 weeks
- All Work Guaranteed
- Proprietary and Confidential
- Nondisclosure Agreement
- BOBSA members with ID number receive 15% discounts
- Free 30 minute initial consultation
Hourly consultation – $150 per hour Minimum four hours
Note: Although we will do everything possible to deliver a quality business plan, we make no warranty, express or implied, that the business plan we ultimately produce will, in fact, achieve any specific financing, marketing or management objective.
Joiner Consulting, LLC
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm