The Wade Institute of Technology (WIT) is launching a 24-month graduate integrated engineering school and we’re eager for our inaugural cohort to begin this fall.
How is this program different?
- Like all WIT programs, we’re addressing the acute lack of representation in STEM professions by focusing on African American or other scholars of African descentwho are interested in engineering.
- The integrated master’s curriculum is designed to support students whether they have a STEM undergraduate degree or not.
- Rather than strict roles as technologists, this program prepares students for broad-based management and leadership roles in technology fieldswith an emphasis on engineering design in space studies, watershed and atmospheric environmental engineering, and autonomous aviation.
- The first yearof program study is being offered tuition-free.
- Housingis provided for the first 10 to enroll.
You can find additional details on the types of students the program serves, as well as specific program attributes and requirements, by clicking here.
We’re asking you to please share information about WIT with anyone in your network whom you believe could benefit from this opportunity.
The application deadline is August 30; however, space is limited, and we encourage interested students to apply as early as possible.