B.O.B.S.A. Community Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Urban Beauty Market

Business Plan Development Consulting Services

A business plan is your strategic action plan to operating and funding your big idea.  Starting a new business can be daunting, but at the same time it can be exhilarating.  Each year many people will start up a new business, sadly only a small percentage will make it through the first year.  Many of the failures of business success will be the result of a lack planning.

As a new business owner, you owe it to yourself to develop a detail business plan for how you intend to operate, fund and grow your business.  After all, it is the single most important part of starting a business.

Most people who decide not to prepare a business plan do so at their own peril.  Before deciding on preparing your business plan you should ask yourself a few questions.  If you answer yes to all of the questions below then your next step is to  prepare a business plan before launching your new venture.
* Do I have a great idea for a profitable business venture?
* Will my idea solve a problem or satisfy a need in the marketplace?
* Do I have the passion to see my idea turn to action?
* Have I saved enough money for start up business?

* If so, can I afford 20% skin in the game? (use of my own money)
* Do I have good credit or a credit score of 680 or better?
* Do I have the skills, education and training to run a business?
* Will my family support me?
* Am I ready to leave my 8 hour a day job for 16 hours or more a day job working for myself?
* Can I afford to live off less money working for myself than what I was making working for someone else until my business grow and show a profit?

All services are customized to meet your specific needs.  Services include a broad-based research incorporating primary and secondary sources to provide a market overview.  Market research may include both primary and secondary research sources.  Primary research comprises of collecting information directly from the sources through interviews, surveys, and observation.  Secondary research is based on existing data and information that was collected by others by a third party.

How it works:

Regardless of the size and scope of your business needs, we approach every assignment with the same close attention to detail and high level of professionalism.  Though each project is customized to a client’s specific needs, all engagements will follow the same methodology:

• Initial discussion to identify your individual requirements leading to the formulation of a research strategy, methodology, budget, and timeline.
  • Kick-off discussion to confirm project scope, communications plan and timeline.
  • Research and analysis is conducted.
  • Business Plan or Research report preparation.
  • Project follow-up to ensure that the client’s needs were met and to determine if subsequent work may be beneficial.

At Urban Beauty Market we pride ourselves on providing the best industry specific data available for the beauty industry and we have the numbers to back us up.
To Learn more about our business plan and market research services click on the following link:  Urban Beauty Market.

Gail Joiner, MSA
Phone: 469-803-0507
info@urbanbeautymarket.com

Contact Us

(650) 863-3491
sam@bobsa.org

Office Hours

Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm PST
Sat-Sun: Closed