Complimentary Professional Photo Portrait for Kevin Livingston for Challenging the Korean Beauty Supply Cartel
This is a letter written to Kevin Livingston we would like to share with you. Please allow me to introduce myself; I am Penelope Bunn, Editor-in-Chief of Diplomacy | Arts | Culture - www.DAC-News.com, a United Nations - Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)...
In the mid 60’s, a new look that was a draw back to the original Afro hairstyle called the NATURAL. This was to allow the hair to grow out naturally then groom and comb or “fork” it out to a neat round appearance and cut to a well-rounded shape. The first...
Annie Malone developed and popularized the pressing comb in the early 1920’s. She owned a Beauty School Chain called Poro College (Poro: a West African word meaning organization dedication and discipline) in Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis. She was the...
BOBSA is trying to help black entrepreneurs buy the stores that they are closing it’s a good opportunity for us to recapture our Black owned store presence in the black community.
Over the past month or so, we have all taken on the responsibility of social distancing: sequestering ourselves from family and friends, and limiting our outings—
Join BOBSA in celebrating our newest partnership with GABBSO
In 2019 The CROWN Act became a law. California, New York and New Jersey passed legislation which makes it illegal to discriminate against Black people for wearing natural or protective hairstyles at work or public schools.
During the 10 day stay, we got to visit Beijing, Taihe (the hair factory hub), and Shanghai. We experienced the greatest welcome and hospitality on behalf of B.O.B.S.A., however, it wasn’t the nice hotels or fancy meals everyday that impressed me. It was their determination that really moved me.
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm PST
- 1 History
- 1.1 BOBSA’s Trip To China
- 1.2 The Crown Act
- 1.3 BOBSA Goes Global
- 1.4 The history behind the African American hair care.
- 1.5 THE OWNERSHIP OF THE KOREAN BEAUTY SUPPLY STORES
- 1.6 B.B.B.S.A. 2008
- 1.7 The NATURAL
- 1.8 Complimentary Professional Photo Portrait for Kevin Livingston for Challenging the Korean Beauty Supply Cartel
- 1.9 Complimentary Professional Photo Portrait for Kevin Livingston for Challenging the Korean Beauty Supply Cartel
- 1.10 The NATURAL
- 1.11 B.B.B.S.A. 2008
- 1.12 THE OWNERSHIP OF THE KOREAN BEAUTY SUPPLY STORES
- 1.13 The history behind the African American hair care.
- 1.14 BOBSA Goes Global
- 1.15 The Crown Act
- 1.16 BOBSA’s Trip To China