BOBSA MembershipsBecome a BOBSA Member and support BOBSA’s ongoing efforts to support the black consumer and black businesses, in the $9 Billion Dollar Black Hair Care Industry.
Receive authorization to use the BOBSA logo on your website and marketing material. To protect our brand, our logo use guidelines prohibit use of our official BOBSA logo on any member or non-member marketing and communication material or website with written permission. BOBSA members are permitted and encouraged to download the “BOBSA Member” logo and display it prominently on their website. We also ask that you include a link to www.bobsa.org.
Get our newsletter:
BOBSA is dedicated to keeping members informed on industry news, trends, and issues that affect Black owned businesses. Receive BOBSA’s monthly newsletter “The DOTS” and learn more about what is happening in our industry.
• Assistance with Opening a traditional Beauty Supply Store or an Online Store
• Receive management and technical support
• Website Hosting
• Certificate of Membership
• BOBSA Decal
• National/International Exposure
• Access to Exclusive Products
• Business Credit Consultation
We help you to create Your Own Brand:
– Private Label is a finished product, which is decorated and labeled at your request.
– Contract Manufacturing – create your unique product of formulation and packaging.
– Packaging – The package of your dream product is almost as important as the ingredients of your creation. We can offer you a selection of stock packages that best highlight your brand. If you have a particular request, we will refer you to member suppliers which whom we work with to give your product a customized look.
Start-Up Cost Assessment:
BOBSA’s consultant will provide a startup cost assessment that includes the cost of products for your business. Inventory ordered through the BOBSA network of distributors.
Technical Systems & Software Review:
Leading edge systems come pre-loaded with more than 63,000 inventory items. This System allows you to competitively manage your accounting and operation segments of your business.
Business Plan Consulting
Participant will work collaboratively with our independent specialist to develop a plan that is tailored to your specific business environment.
The membership Program for vendors and partners that want to be in our network and not necessarily sell products. Vendors get access to our membership, but not a list of the members. All promotions, flyers, etc. must be approved by BOBSA to promote services. We send out email blasts twice a month for 12 months and place them in our network partners directory on the BOBSA’s website and social media platforms.
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm PST