- Korean-American hair products Importers / wholesalers accused of unfair (illegal activity and racketeering) practices
CEO, Courtney Brown is accusing Korean-American hair products Importers / wholesalers for illegal and unfair (illegal activity and racketeering) practices and is seeking $ 8,000,000 in compensation for damages. A letter declaring a lawsuit was sent out on Jan. 31 through his lawyers to the relevant companies. View on www.beautytimes.us
- New Black Castor Oil Products From Jamaican Mango Lime
Jamaican Mango and Lime Black Castor Oil has added new products to its family. You will find a product for your hair, skin, nails, and personal needs as noted below. Go to www.jamaicanmangolime.comfor the complete line of products.
- Perfect for use as a hot oil treatment for dry, damaged hair.
- Use as a deep-conditioning hot oil treatment. Apply to rough, dry nails and cuticles for nourishment and softening.
- Add to shampoo and conditioner to give hair extra shine. Blend with body lotion for extra moisture and to help relieve skin irritation.
- Use as a massage oil for all over body relaxation.
- Apply all over to sore, tired muscles for tension relief.
- Rub on dry hair and chapped skin for healing relief.
- The Story of 3 Sisters
The III Sisters of Nature product line is not only a brand but an extension of three REAL sisters styles and personalities!
The story begins with three sisters who come from a long lineage of hair care pioneers. After watching the progression of natural hair care over the past few years, the sisters decided it was their turn to provide their natural gift to the industry. The sisters wanted a product that performed, was very affordable and also free of harsh and unnecessary chemicals.
In the wake of creating this new product for natural hair it was discovered that while they may all be chemical free naturalistas, the styling preference of each sister was different and unique. It was at this point they knew if the original product did not accommodate all of their needs, it definitely would not suffice for all the women they wanted this product work for. For this reason, the line consists of two conditioning creams and three styling creams. After extensive research, they were able to create a natural alternative to many of the overpriced, underperforming natural hair care lines on the market today. Most recently the Sisters discovered a need to further complete the line with the addition of a Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Leave-In Conditioner.The III Sisters of Nature wanted to show NATURAL, affordable products do exist without the hefty price tag!
Once you find your perfect product combination, you’ll NATURALLY relate to III Sisters of Nature Products. Go to www.3sistersofnature.com to see all the III Sisters products.
Digest powered by RSS Digest