The State of Black Beauty Presented By HARVARD ALUMNI FOR BLACK ADVANCEMENT
Harvard Alumni for Black Advancement would value BOBSA members’ presence at its virtual
“The State of Black Beauty” summit next Thursday, March 31st from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM ET.
The unique value of Black beauty and style is clearly evident, both in the Black community and mainstream culture.
In celebration of Women’s History Month, beauty luminaries will discuss Black creative expression, ingenuity, and enterprise. Speakers include:
- Kendra Bracken-Ferguson, founder of BrainTrust Founders Studio
- Shalom Blac, YouTube star and beauty vlogger
- Susan Oludele, founder of Hair By Susy and celebrity hairstylist
- Naa-Sakle Akuete, founder and CEO of Eu’Genia Shea
- Devin McGhee, co-founder and CEO of DEON LIBRA
We hope you’ll join us for this special evening; register HERE.